Thursday, May 14, 2009

Coffee Coke @ Zang Toi

In Zang Toi, there's a special drink which I highly recommend anyone who's up for an adventure in food to order.

It's not on the menu, but tell it to the waiter and they'll give you what you want.

Coffee Coke. Trust me, it's fab!

coffee coke


What you have to do is open up the coke can and pour the drink down your ice cream cup filled with rich black coffee.

coke into coffee


Careful not to let it overflow, the bubbles can get a bit carried away.

yummy drink coffee coke


Bottoms Up!

From the trustworthy recommendation of Nicolekiss Food & Diet.


Rating: 3.5/5 (food's great, service not bad, ambiance so-so)



Zang Toi's West 57th St. Cafe

Jalan Bukit Bintang
LGF 032, Lower GF Bukit Bintang Plaza (BB Plaza)
Bukit Bintang

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmm, a kind of turbocharged coke float. Maybe it's one of those things you have to try. I was never convinced by 'Spezi' (Coke and orangeade). I was tempted to think that Coke only goes with alcoholic drinks...

Nigel Foong said...

Is it safe to drink? If yes, I might make on at home because I love Vanilla icecream with Coke and coffee at the same time...

Scared I rush to toilet after taking it... >.<

caseyliew said...

This one is massively AWESOME! Fawesome!