Sunday, September 14, 2008

Australians are the fattest people in the world

Do you know that Australia is the fattest nation in the world at the moment?

I was not surprised when I went there. Everything there reminded me pretty much of England, only, bigger (pardon the pun).

Not just bigger in people, the country is big, the land is big, the words are big (BLOODY), the waves are big, the cultural diversity is big, even the food is enormously big. Especially the food really.

One serving is enough to feed three people in Malaysia.

me with my giant pork ribs


This is a ONE serving pork ribs.

Which is why..

after 5 weeks in Australia.

5 good cold fulfilling fat week.


I have officially gained 4.7KG.

OMFG.


Time for another diet. (I'm beginning to feel like a yo-yo)

5 comments:

tanalan2 said...

Wow !! That looks yummy !!! How was it compares to Tony Romas's pork ribs ???????

Kenny said...

4.7kg in 5 weeks!

I've got a completely different story with yours....
....I've lost 13kgs in 3 years time after migrating to Australia,

and i've put on 11kgs with just one trip back home to Malaysia (Sabah) for 3 months....

Julie Lim said...

4.7 kg in 5 weeks is a lot! I hope you'll be able to loose it all off.

I'm definitely going to watch what I eat when I go to Australia.

Anonymous said...

OMG....I like it!!!!
Most Aussie is meat lover~~
I think cuz they farm the best meat in the world! (or vice versa?)

Look for mutton in Spring~~ :)

Anonymous said...

OMG, Oh well, soon to be one of the worlds fattest people. Soon to be another Nanuel Urbie. It's strange what happens to skinny people like you. (well, not that skinny) Dont worry, when oyur pounds reach 1000 or so you might get some recognition.(http://www.chinadaily.net/world/images/attachement/jpg/site1/20080216/000802ab4a630920e68704.jpg)
For now play with Georgia Davis (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_wq9qXd2nHG4/SKPY_k6UOdI/AAAAAAAAC9I/SfobheDcUsA/s400/1.jpg)