Monday, October 15, 2012

English Steak Pie with Mash and Peas

steak pie and mash

One of the most staple food in England; the English Pie.

Usually with mince meat, or chunks of beef, or chunks of beef/steak with liver.

It's a whole lot of goodness and it's one of those feel-good finally-I'm-back-in-England meals I must have whenever I visit the UK.

steak pie and mash london

The gravy, the awesome peas (would have been bleh~ if served in another country, but then I'm biased lol); It's all perfect. Best ordered in an English pub.

steak pie and mash and peas


What's your favourite English dish?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't remember my favourite english dish, since the last time I was there, I was 13..... but seeing this does remind me of the very yummy Four'N Twenty Meat Pies that I love so much in Australia. The best thing is, you can get it at any supermarket or grocery stores lol. Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

UTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUT