Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Wise Advice from a Model/Actress

"When I was skinny and in really great shape...see the profile pic!...I warmed up for 20 mins, did strength training for 1-1.5 hours then cardio/treadmill for another 1-2 hours EVERY SINGLE FREAKIN' DAY. But, that was at the beginning of last year. Since then...I've been lazy."

A friend was describing about her exercise regime as an artiste to me. And went on,

"But, I need to get into shape again. Thank God my fat only goes to my face and my tummy. My arms, legs, butt and hips stay the same."

And this is how she looks like now.

aliza
Fat?! What fat?!


Okay, now I feel ashamed.

3 comments:

Wendy Sue said...

Hi Nicole,

Okla, off track a bit. I notice those close up pics of the food dat u took r really nice lor. Can ask what camera r u using? I'm thinking of getting a new digicam bah

Nicole said...

Using Canon Ixus 860 IS at the moment. :)

Wendy Sue said...

ooooo.....okies, thanks! =)