Thursday, February 14, 2008

Black Canyon Coffee @ Centre Point, Bandar Utama

On the day Jay Chou arrived in 1-Utama, was the day I was having my Research Communication class. I remembered clearly, it was a Saturday. *sob*

So after class, I met up with Gerald to have dinner together at Black Canyon Coffee in Centre Point.

ice lemon tea
Sour~


I heard from Marylin from Mindshare that the Black Canyon Coffee serves nice Black Canyon Coffee (pun intended by Black Canyon Coffee) so decided to have a try.

I didn’t have coffee cause I don’t drink coffee, so I had Green Tea Latte instead while Gerald had Ice Lemon Tea.

green tea latte and ice lemon tea


I was forced to change to green tea ice blended cause the green tea latte was horrible. It tasted like sugar water, with a hint green tea. Ice blended isn’t any better.

However the Dry Tom Yum Tuna with Pasta (Fusilli) took the cake. It’s amazingly nice despite the un-impressive name. 5-star to this dish.

fried fusili


Apart from that, the Thai salad and my Tuna Sandwich were total disappointment.

thai salad


Too sour, too spicy, too sour.

tuna sandwich


Un-inventive, boring, blunt. Didn’t even cut of the brown edge of the bread for me. Sigh~


Rating: 2/5 (expensive for their kind of food, RM20 for a small dish and a drink)

Maybe for fusilli, I'll go back.



Black Canyon Coffee
Ground Floor, Centre Point,
Bandar Utama, Selangor

G(M) & G(N). Ground Floor
The Summit Subang Usj. Persiaran Kewajipan
47600 Subang Jaya
Selangor
Tel No.: 603-80236328

4 comments:

yapthomas said...

whoa.. 2/5..
okay.. ....

Roshni said...

I went to the one at Summit and the food was really good. We had fried rice and it came with chilli and onions arranged nicely at the edge of the plate. I thought they were really good...

Simon Seow said...

That's why didn't see you there la. Thought can take pictures with you. :(

Unknown said...

the coffee drink is really worth a try..so yummy. Alot of choices